For Our Patients
Mandatory COVID-19 Pre-Appointment Questions
All patients are now required to fill out the COVID-19 related questions minimum of 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Please click on the Pre-Appointment form button below and submit to certify your current condition. If you are currently experiencing any of the symptoms described in the form, then please call our office. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment to the earliest date available.
Fillable Forms for Patients
At Financial District Dental Care, Dr. Hahn and his team recognize that your time is valuable. In order to keep your appointment running on schedule, we ask that you fill out the forms below. Simply hit the "submit" button and they will be sent to our email. The other forms are provided for your personal reference.
Other Information for Your Reference
Our Payment and Privacy Policies can be seen here. Feel free to call our office if you have any questions.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We collect anonymous demographic data:
- Overview (overview of traffic by age and gender)
- Age (traffic by age ranges)
- Gender (traffic by gender)
- Overview (overview of traffic by affinity and other categories)
- Affinity Categories (behavior by affinity categories)
- In-Market Categories (behavior by in-market categories)
- Other Categories (behavior by other interest categories)
If you would like to opt-out Google developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. Google opt out
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, our website may not function properly. However, you can still receive information over the telephone by contacting our office.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
For the purpose of illustrating the possibilities of today's dental procedures, this web site may include models and/or generic before and after smile case examples. These examples do not represent a certainty of case performance for any single individual. Individual before and after results will vary. Patients should consult with their dentist before making a final decision. All patient information is private and protected by our office unless otherwise approved by the patient.
What We Are Doing at Financial District Dental Care to Keep You and Our Team Safe.
We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back! Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC and OSHA guidelines, however, due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have instituted additional protocols to ensure your safety.
You will see many changes, as we are following new scheduling guidelines and ways to manage your insurance and financial transactions. You will first be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone or text and asked to fill out an online questionnaire. It is required that you complete this step prior to your appointment, or we will need to reschedule your visit.
Below is a list of some of the enhanced procedures we will take to protect you during your time with us:
- Our front desk coordinator will be communicating with you via phone or text to confirm your exact arrival time to the building.
- All patients need to wear masks upon entering the building.
- Payment arrangements and insurance changes will all be handled in advance to reduce interactions at the front desk.
- A clinical team member will greet you at the suite entry door and guide you directly to the treatment room.
- All patients will have their temperature taken (and recorded) with a touchless infrared thermometer.
- A pre-treatment rinse must be used by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- All patients will be required to wash hands and use hand sanitizer before being seated.
- All surfaces in clinical areas will undergo enhanced disinfection procedures between patients.
- We will be adding ambient air filtration with HEPA filters in treatment rooms and waiting room to replace ambient air six times per hour.
- Your clinical team with have new PPE to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Our hygienists will perform only hand-scaling in order to eliminate production of aerosols.
- Any aerosol-producing procedures will be scheduled on days without hygiene patients, with added external suction units to maximally reduce aerosols.
Dr. Hahn has provided the following after-care information for your continued well being. Please read and download any category that applies to your care.