A Personal Message from Dr. Hahn
What We Are Doing at Financial District Dental Care to Keep You and Our Team Safe
Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC and OSHA guidelines, however, due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have instituted additional protocols to ensure your safety. You will first be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone or text and asked to fill out an online questionnaire. It is required that you complete this step prior to your appointment, or we will need to reschedule your visit. Additionally, there will be a mandatory charge of $20 (not covered by insurance) per appointment to cover the cost of Personal Protective Equipment. Below is a list of some of the enhanced procedures we will take to protect you during your time with us:
- A pre-treatment rinse must be used by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- All patients will be required to wash hands and use hand sanitizer before being seated.
- All surfaces in clinical areas will undergo enhanced disinfection procedures between patients.
- We have added ambient air filtration with HEPA filters in treatment rooms and waiting room to replace ambient air six times per hour.
- New external suction units have been added to capture all aerosols created during procedures.
Please ask us if you have any questions or concerns about your visit; we are looking forward to seeing you again!
Dr. Hahn & The Team at Financial District Dental Care