A Personal Message from Dr. Hahn
What We Are Doing at Financial District Dental Care to Keep You and Our Team Safe
We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back! Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC and OSHA guidelines, however, due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have instituted additional protocols to ensure your safety. You will see many changes, as we are following new scheduling guidelines and ways to manage your insurance and financial transactions. You will first be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone or text and asked to fill out an online questionnaire. It is required that you complete this step prior to your appointment, or we will need to reschedule your visit. Additionally, there will be a mandatory charge of $20 (not covered by insurance) per appointment to cover the cost of Personal Protective Equipment. Below is a list of some of the enhanced procedures we will take to protect you during your time with us:
- Our front desk coordinator will be communicating with you via phone or text to confirm your exact arrival time to the building.
- All patients need to wear masks upon entering the building.
- Payment arrangements and insurance changes will all be handled in advance to reduce interactions at the front desk.
- A clinical team member will greet you at the suite entry door and guide you directly to the treatment room.
- All patients will have their temperature taken (and recorded) with a touchless infrared thermometer.
- A pre-treatment rinse must be used by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- All patients will be required to wash hands and use hand sanitizer before being seated.
- All surfaces in clinical areas will undergo enhanced disinfection procedures between patients.
- We will be adding ambient air filtration with HEPA filters in treatment rooms and waiting room to replace ambient air six times per hour.
- Your clinical team with have new PPE to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Our hygienists will perform only hand-scaling in order to eliminate production of aerosols.
- Any aerosol-producing procedures will be scheduled on days without hygiene patients, with added external suction units to maximally reduce aerosols.
Please ask us if you have any questions or concerns about your visit; we are looking forward to seeing you again!
Dr. Hahn & The Team at Financial District Dental Care